Saturday 17 August 2013

Party in the institute

Rejee just sent me a number of pictures of our party in the institute because of success of one of our teachers. Because of the regulations of the institute, I am not allowed to write her name and show her picture :( 

Look at the tasty cakes that Niloo cooked and delicious Gaz that Safi brought! Aditi brought the chips and Raz cooked a wonderful Iranian sweet for us (Top left). Rejee's soft drinks are not in the picture!



And this photo shows some of our aspiring team, but don't forget the man behind the camera, Rejee!
Congrats dear teacher!

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Trung brought the drinks though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks Trung. I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops it is me Rejee, I do not know why my name isn't showing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understood it must be you Rejee. Did you sign in Gmail before posting your comment?

      Delete