Sunday 1 September 2013

Monthly Meeting

Hi everyone
I am going to organise a monthly casual meeting for migrant engineers of Brisbane maybe in a coffee shop and I put some options here and you could tell me which number will suit you and then we will make a decision. I know that in the beginning not so many people will participate, but, the very first and motivated people will shape the core of the group. Until now, 3 people including me will attend and hopefully we will be more.



Suggested dates:

1. First Tuesday of the month
2. Second Tuesday of the month
3. Third Tuesday of the month
4. Fourth Tuesday of the month
5. First Wednesday of the month
6. Second Wednesday of the month
7. Fourth Wednesday of the month

Please write the first two numbers that suits you in a comment and before doing it, take a look to the other comments.

Cheers,
Connor

8 comments:

  1. Hi Connor,

    Thank you for inviting me. I think that in my case it would be nice to attend any Wednesday of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andres for being first. Hopefully we will meet again very soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Connor,
    what a great idea!
    My first choice is any Tuesday suits me!
    but as Andre or others may prefer Wednesdays, I can go with Wednesdays except the first one!
    Thank you
    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niloo
      Thanks for being proactive and flexible. So second and forth Wednesdays until now.

      Delete
  3. Good idea. I have no problem with Wednesday afternoons, and try my best to join you. Please let me know the venue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hamid
      Thank you very much for your comment. We are going to make it. Thanks guys...

      Delete
  4. Hello Connor,

    Great initiative. 2 and 5 work for me.

    Cheers,

    Rejee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rejee
      Thanks for the comment. Niloo told she could not attend on the first Wed,but we will wait and see the others comment and then make the final decision.

      Delete