Friday 6 September 2013

Monthly meeting (2)

Hi all
I got some comments through the weblog and also from LinkedIn, Facebook, Text messages and in person about the dates. I insist that we decide about the date through this weblog and upon idea of people who spend some seconds to write something here :) I short listed the dates and you can post your comments up to Monday 9th September and then I will finalise and announce the exact date.



Suggested dates:


1. Last Tuesday of the month

2. Second Wednesday of the month
3. Last Wednesday of the month

Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Hi Connor,
    All the options are suitable for me.
    Thanks for all your efforts mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    At this stage, Wednesday night suits me best.

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Norma
      So we will choose one of the Wednesdays. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete